HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Team 2 Sunrise Shooters
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2012, 05:08 AM
j76
Typical Buck

Go get em Gun!! Zubba, man! yer gettin close!
Spotted a good one last nite on the back edge of one of my feilds, all by himself! Just feedin along. I seen a single hen, twice in the morn and once in the eve, in almost the exact same spot every time. Acted just like she had a nest! Man i hope they ain't that far along yet!!
Got word last nite that my dad will be coming up to hunt the first couple days of season. It's not that i don't enjoy taking my dad but was really hoping he'd wait til the weekend so i could hit em hard the first couple days. You can't give it too much of an effort with the old man with ya. But the thing thats really bummin me out is normally my mom either comes up for the first week or i take my youngest down to her and i've got a good 10 days to hunt. She still isn't doing all that great so thats not happenin this yr. So looks like i got the first 2 days with dad then i'll be limited to just the weekends, and i only got 2 of them in my season. With as few birds as i'm seein and my limited time its gonna be tough.