HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - What archery target is the best for field tips and broadheads?
Old 04-01-2012, 12:16 PM
ToughOnEquiptment
Spike

Default What archery target is the best for field tips and broadheads?

Hey Everyone- I am new here, but not new to archery or hunting or outdoor anything really. A couple of buddies and myself have started a online video review of hunting, camping, and outdoor gear. I have a passion for archery hunting and archery shooting. I also have a passion for not wasting my money on products that are less than what they claim to be. So my friends and myself decided to help others find quality gear by basically doing a "Mythbusters" type of program and testing different products against each other. Our first video was on archery targets. We basically tried to tear them apart with arrows. We made the video and posted it on YouTube. So I am trying to spread the word about what we are doing to help that guy who is about to make a $100 purchase on an archery target that is going to fall apart in two months. I don't like wasting $100, so if you are interested, please check us out on YouTube under Gear Freak. Feel free to leave comments and tell us what you would like to see. We purchased the Cabela's Impact, The Block Classic, The Rinehart 18-1, The Block Black, McKenzie Shotblocker, Cabela's Outfitter Broad head only target, and the Morrell Yellow jacket. No tricks, nothing for sale, no pop up's, I just got tired of wasting money, so we are trying to share some experience with anyone who needs it. The link is http://youtu.be/iidDSjzG3DI. If you are into hunting, camping or the outdoors subscribe and see our next testing video that will hopefully be out in the next few weeks on trail camera's.