HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Shot pattern.
Thread: Shot pattern.
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012, 02:24 PM
Buckhunter46755
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Mr. Longbeard
So ol Mr. Longbeard aint such a DA after all huh...

Dude I'm still stickin to to my guns... How about doing a little 6th grade math with that 100ft tape measure you got and set a target up at 40 yards (120ft) and throw one of them awsome remington nitro shells down range and post a pic of that... I already know what the patterns going to look like but maybe some of these inexperienced turkey hunters would learn something!!!
lol... didn't know I implied you were a DA. I figured you knew what you were doing and listened to what you've had to say. Believe that. What's up with that 6th grade math, Remington Nitro shells, and inexperienced turkey hunters statement. It appears there is a lot of negativity there. I was trying to get some good info and learn some things. I AM an inexperienced turkey hunter! Maybe it's just me, or maybe you don't realize you are doing it, but you give me the impression that people who don't buy the top shelf products & have turkey hunted for years, and really know their .... are an annoyance or less of person to you. Could be wrong, heaven forbid that I make a mistake. Just seems like something not right with your tone. Sorry if I upset you or something. You just go and kill your turkeys with your 60yrd gun. And I'll go kill my turkey with my cheap 30 yard Mossberg 500 & discounted, off the shelf choke.... I apologize, but I no longer want to be a part of what you're turning into a pissing match.