HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 2012 HNI Spring Turkey Contest Champions Team 4 Beard Bandits
Old 03-20-2012, 04:55 PM
SouthernStrut56
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by EFH
SS, I'm tryin to round up some land to hunt! Taking some people out all weekend, but I'll be calling for them. Maybe some birds will move back on my place, it's getting dry now, I'll check it next week. Hunting north bama April 1-4 for the opener, got a GOOD place there. Also got an invite to Ohio in May. I'm going to do all I can to lay some down!!
I hear ya man that sounds like fun. I hope you put the hurt on em man. I wish I didn't work where I work. I've got zero time to do anything unless I use PTO, and this year is tough though bc I'm saving some of those days for baby. Where you hunting in north alabama? I may be coming up to NW bama to hunt with my wife's uncle and cousin who killed that bird back on youth saturday. He said they've got a ton of birds at their club this year. North alabama has never been notorious for having a lot of birds, but it seems like the numbers are growing up there. On the other hand I think the numbers in my area of east central alabama are going down.