HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Off Topic, Walleye Fishing
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2012, 06:21 PM
Breechplug
Nontypical Buck

Up-Date, and sorry so late.
Of course it Poured when we were gonna try for them Walleye's, I dont mind a little rain but it was relentless! we did'nt go. So the Walleye Season Closed on the 15th, that will give them there free time to Spawn. Usually the Lake is Froze over wich is good for spawning, but not this year, Lake Erie Never froze over an unusuall Mild Winter. So if the water is rough it will not be a good Hatch this year.
Anytime now I should get my Prize Winning Walleye back from the Taxidermy, 11.31lbs, it cost me $400 so I'll post a pic of it when I get it back.
The weather has been unreal, 80's and sun, I hope we dont get a Cold Snap as it will really Ruin our Grapes, everythings starting to Bud and the Flowers are comming up, we dont usually see this untill mid April, so Im SCARED! let's just hope it syats Warm, or no Frost from now on out.
And NO I dont use Dogs to Hunt Coyotes, I dont even know if it's legal to do here. Were still seeing Bucks with Racks and the Turkeys are going Crazy, they have been mating already, were seeing Toms Strutting all over. Turkey Season Opens May 1st, GOOD LUCK this year as they'll be done breeding by then and you wont be able to call one in with them doing it so early this year.....everythings so screwed up