HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Anyone hunted IMB Outfitters in Missouri?
Old 03-01-2012, 01:42 PM
dalitegobble
Spike

Default public151py you couldn't be more wrong

I hunted with IMB in fall of 2010,2011, and have rebooked for 2012. I have hunted all over the US and have found my personal outfitter. When my son and I started looking for an outfitter in the midwest to make our annual trip together we were skeptical because of some bad reviews and forums just like this one!! People like this guy couldn't be more unaccurate. From the time we walked into the door to the time we booked our hunt for the following year we were treated with respect and proffessionalism. This is a top notch outfit and I would recomend them to anyone who asks. We did not harvest a buck in our first outing with them but saw alot of decent deer. The stand setups were spot on and set up on some of the most amazing ground I have ever had the privilage of stepping foot on. These guys have really got there stuff together and my son and I have made friends there that will last a lifetime. I guess you can't make everyone happy but some of the things this guy says I find very hard to believe after hunting three seasons with IMB Outfitters. Since 2010 my son and I have harvested several great bucks and God willing we will hunt with them there from now on!!!

Last edited by dalitegobble; 03-01-2012 at 01:51 PM. Reason: typing mistake