HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Remington 700BDL .270 Left hand FS
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2012, 08:10 AM
Muley Hunter
Giant Nontypical

Default Remington 700BDL .270 Left hand FS

I love this gun, but hunting the high country in rifle seasons is too chancy with the weather here. So, it's got to go, and i'll stick to ML hunting.

This gun was built in 83. Much better gun than the newer models. I set it up for light recoil, because I have a torn up cheek. It's very pleasant to shoot with recoil about like a .243 and almost no muzzle jump. I had my gunsmith install a grind to fit Limbsaver recoil pad, and a Vais muzzle brake. A really nice brake that doesn't seem to add anything to the noise level. At least I can't hear a difference. He also tuned the trigger to a 3lb pull. Nice crisp trigger. Jon refinished the stock to a nice satin finish. It shoots .50" @100yds. 1.50" @200yds. A true sub MOA gun. The trigger and low recoil really helps that.

I have $1100 in this gun. I'll also include a suede leather sling, and a gun case. It will be easier and safer to ship the gun in the gun case and box. I'd hate to see the stock get marked up.

I'd like $550 plus a little for shipping. I'll split the shipping cost with the buyer.

If you want to $50. I'll include two boxes of Federal Premium 150gr Partition ammo. The gun shoots them well.

Scope not included, but i'll leave the Leupold bases and rings on it.