HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Matt is on the board..
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2012, 03:46 PM
Chuck7
Dominant Buck

Hey Keith ..look at the first picture..That little cut is the rock bar..it's 3 foot deep with a 8 foot drop off..the isolated cat tails to the right of the little cut is where we lost her

I got a total stranger to take the picture ...LOL that's the man holding the front of my boat..I have no idea who he is..I had dropped Matt off at 9:30..He had homework..The fish were biting so I stayed.{=;

We both took off Monday..to fish Lake Kissismmee..This will be Matt;s first time and my first time at this spot..We are bringing 6 rods but 8 reels..We have no idea what the structure will be like..I did some research..we are going where a creek runs into Kissimmee ..supposed to be the best spot on the lake for spawners..Matts. friend got a 13 pounder last year..and another 13 on the wall..The ramp is 50 miles from our home..Cost 5.00 to dock..It's the sklinniest part of the lake..about a mile a cross and then 2 more miles up a canal.He;s bringing the 15 HP Yamaha,..we should be good.WInds are supposed to be 2 MPH from the east..We will be going directly to the east side of the southern tip and drifting back to Grape Hammock..{ The fish camp} His birthday is tomorrow..I got him some goodies to bring along...and something for hunting as well.

Last edited by Chuck7; 02-04-2012 at 04:06 PM.