HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Photos of Taxidermy work
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2012, 10:55 AM
rgswildlife
Typical Buck

Default Peafowl for sale

I am now taking orders for New White Peafowl mounts. The 4 new White Peafowl are here. Please let me know if you are interested by calling 732-449-5950 If you want one or more I will need a deposit and any info you need done for the mount. I also have White, Blue, Black Shouldered and Pied colors. I just need time to get the birds you are interested in.The cost for the shipping crate is $325.00

If there are any other animals or birds you are interested in please let me know early enough so you are not disappointed. The window to order any special Peafowl closes in May-June after that I will only have available what is in stock till the following year.

I have 7 mounted Black Shouldered Peafowl available for pickup now, two (2) will have there tails spread.

Thanks
Rich 2/1/2012

White Peafowl, I have 4 available for order now, cost $1800.00 each.

These Blue Peafowl are ready now.( I have seven available now)
$1275.00 plus shipping, handling and ins. The cost for the shipping crate is $325.00

I also have two (2) in the display mount, with there removable tail. They cost $1995.00

I also have (1) one pied Peafowl available, here is one drying. They cost $1450.00 each