HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Ghostman's Sony W220 Build- Viv 2800- BF Custom board
Old 01-24-2012, 01:46 PM
FIREMANJIM01
Spike

Default Ghostman's Sony W220 Build- Viv 2800- BF Custom board

Did this one for a friend down in Georgia. It is a Sony W220 12mp. Has a custom programmed BigFoot control board. Has Daytime Trail Mode for 2 second pics and automatically switches to a 9 second delay at night for Slave flash use. This allows the Slave to fully recharge before firing the next pic. Also does Daytime only HD Video. I relocated the microphone to outside the case for awesome sound on the videos as well. Has a Vivitar 2800 Slave flash controlled by the BigFoot Slavemaster! I used a Brown HPWA so therefore I had to relocate the control boards CDS sensor and I also relocated the walk test LED so it is now viewable. Has 3 AA's for external camera power. 8 AA's for Slave flash power. Control board runs off 3 AAA's which last about 6 months on average. Has a custom bracket Tri-pod adapter bracket for mounting onto a tri-pod. Also has the pipe-thru for the Master Lock Python Cable. All this is housed in a Pelican 1060 dipped in Ultimate camo with matching snorkel and HPWA.

http://youtu.be/oYJoHb6b4cI