HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Any Ideas
Thread: Any Ideas
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2011, 07:33 AM
sutton
Fork Horn

Default Any Ideas

Well we own 88 acre farm. our entire property is surrounded by roads except for this 2 acres piece of woods with a house on it. over the summer we recieved a note inside the storm room and on the door of the farm house by a hunter. the house is vacant now. the hunter opened the door and walked into the storm room and left a note on the door he asked for permission to hunt. well only my family gets to hunt the property and we called the gentleman and left him a voice mail that he did not have permission and that it was private property. well the third week of archery hunting i walked back to my truck which was parked in the drive way and i found a note inside my truck. it told me that a hunter name was not mentioned was hunting the surrounding propertys the hunter told me in his note that i need to find another way to hunt my property because i was keeping the deer from him and i need to be respectful of other hunters. i was furious i walked the edge of my property and found 2 treestands on the edge of my property on the little 2 acres of land. i left my phone number on the treestands we got in a confrontation on the phone and he told me hes hunting there no matter what and he denied the notes which i know were him. then he begged for permission again and i kept telling him no you are never allowed on the property ever and he gave me a sob story but i kept true. well my question is do any of you guys have any ideas how to keep this hunter from hunting the edge of my property. if he shoots a deer he has to tresspass to get it. my whole family is nervous since this KID is walking around the property when we are not there. thanks