HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team - BUCK U - Thread (team 3)
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011, 09:50 AM
KCMO Cityboy
Fork Horn

Birddog, you've had an awesome season!! Congratulations on your two fine bucks. I couldn't imagine the party you would have had if the GF would have shot the monster. Hopefully she will back down and start to shoot at those little 160's.
MJ, tell your brother congrats on nailing Deep Forks. I bet he was thrilled to put him on the ground. Your turn is next!
If anyone is interested, I posted an updated avatar in post #199. Probably should have left some room for "2010-2011 CHAMPIONS"
I'm planning on hunting this Saturday and Sunday. Forecast shows rain and snow. Not sure if I'm ready to get soaked in a bone-chilling rain just yet. I'm hearing word of a 14 pointer that's cruising a hedgerow on public grounds about a half mile from the RV park where we stay. I'm giving serious thought of bringing my climber or my Muddy and parking my skinny *ss there for a couple of hunts. I'm estimating the second estrous cycle should kick in on Sunday, just in time for the snow.