HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - How can people be SO ignorant??!!
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011, 05:55 AM
1shotkill1993
Nontypical Buck

Default How can people be SO ignorant??!!

I found this posted underneath the poll for "Hunting in Solon". It amazes me how people can be so one-sided, and straight ignorant to us hunters. Please read the quote from this guy, and watch the two videos that Christian Raymond included. This stuff ticks me off, beyond belief.

Christian Raymond

3:19pm on Thursday, October 27, 2011
This is what they will be using, a crossbow and look at the danger of it.
"Reporters says Crossbows are deadly"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbH3ml0QjO8
You think it wont happen to your child, you pets as you walk in the parks and forest. Look at this women and the lie of the bowhunters though he was only practicing he said he "did not know there were other homes around him" . Yeah right. ! One thing sports hunters are great at doing is lying. Just 2 months ago this elderly women was shot in the face with an practice arrow and her grandchild sitting by her. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyjZ3JQP8fM What if it was the grandchild that got hit in the heart, lung, liver ? And there was no broadheads on the arrow yet but soon there will be and the distance is not going to be much of a difference. In NJ they just started lowering the buffer zone to 50 yards from houses to where they kill. In crossbows they also love to stalk as if they are going after "dangerous" villains when it's only bambies. How about if your child suddenly was mistaken for a deer? These people had such strong intent to kill , they will be on buck fever and something move, "BLAM" right to your childs heart or lung. Then guess what else. Many of these hunters get away with the murder because it was an "accident". DNR (Division of Natural Resources) are all run by hunters and nothing more then a hunting club.