HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - From where I'm sitting....I got a clear view of the woods
Old 11-29-2011, 05:11 AM
hillbillyjim
Spike

Default From where I'm sitting....I got a clear view of the woods

I love this time of year, finally getting cold, the rut is in full swing...so much testosterone in the air you can smell it. While sitting in my stand this morning I remembered how I used to come on this website and desperately start seeking ansewers to my deer questions. Now I grew up and realized....just get in the woods... spend some quite time with yourself or a close friend and learn....you learn things like what socks to wear....gloves to buy and hoodies...you also learn things like not to walk from your truck to your stand and break a sweat wearing all your cold weather gear...But most importantly I learned to stay off these sites seeking answers and to get in the woods.

If your one of the "gurus with hundreds of post on here" you should have your own TV show....step down off your pedistile and admit that just because you run your mouth on here and play hunting video games...you dont know jack...anyone can play big bad hunter and think they are king of the woods by playing Cabelas Big Game hunter....Go back to Facebook create your APP, set up a new camera feed online to show off your deer thats fine, because real hunters get in the woods and dont play keyboard warrior....

And this is a public service announcement brought to you by Hill Billy Jim. See you in the woods....No I wont..... youll get to cold and leave lol