HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - tc buckstalker vs knight revolution 2
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2011, 09:03 AM
de109
Spike

Default tc buckstalker vs knight revolution 2

I set out this morning to buy a buckstalker from cabelas for $180 and it was a mad house so I ended up at bass pro and picked up a knight revolution 2 for $209, as from what I had read knight made a higher quality product.

Now however I've gotten home and began looking at reviews and articles and it seems the revolution 2 is quite older and has had a number of problems itself. I've also read several people comment they wish they had gotten the stainless barrel, as I got the blued barrel as well. I suppose the other negative points I've read about the rev 2 is the recall on the trigger mechanisms and that it is more difficult to clean and keep clean, where that is being touted as a selling point for the buckstalker.

This is my first muzzleloader so I'm looking for some desperate guidance from you muzzleloading vets. I can easily return it and would prefer to get the better of the 2 before the season opens on the 17.

Thanks for any input