HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Letting Young Kids Kill Deer: Is It Right?
Old 11-21-2011, 10:29 AM
bhensley
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Mr. Longbeard
I love this one!!!

First of all as far as Im concerned... Were I hunt a 6 7 0r 8 year old prob would not be able to pull off a hunt... I dont hunt from heated shooting houses...

I watch gey gregory from the wild outdoors let his son kill deer when he was like 5 years old... All that told me was this guy is shooting deer like ducks on a pond on his 1000 plus acre petting zoo...

My son didnt kill his first deer until he was 14 years old... Out of a tree stand 20 plus feet in the air with a safty harness on... Not out of a confy ground blind with coloring books and snacks... He wasent sleeping and i woke him up to shoot a his deer...

I hear all these stories about guys on these forum with kids that are 5-10 years old shooting deer and turkey... this is not hunting!!! this is just plain killing deer nothing more...

if these people's private land went away there kids wouldnt be killing anymore lol

Sorry people... My grandmother always told me the truth hurts
Cause my 10 year old shot a deer out of a ground blind (not heated) he is just shooting and not hunting? Been out with me numerous times before and 3 days in a row to get the deer he shot he's just shooting and not hunting? He didn't have any coling books, toys or snacks eaither. Just a bottle of water.

So just cause you wouldn't give your kid a chance before he was 14 or whatever reason doesn't justify badmouthing everyone else and their kids. Or is this just another case of little man syndrome trying to be the internet bad ass?!