HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Binocular and range finder in one!?!?
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2011, 11:19 AM
Jeff Ovington
Nontypical Buck

Well I'm glad your front line is working for you.
But your company will be the best of the best if you had a strong back and middle.. It's like War, it is War actually..
What good is a strong front line if your back and middle is weak.
Your soldiers will be fighting without food and water..
Remember regardless what appears to be strong it won't take long
before they get hungry and thirsty and lose because of lack of nutrition. It's a metaphor, but it is true..
Having your own business is a 24/7 opporation..
And you are best to be making deals behind the scenes to make that front as strong as possible, rather than posting on Huntingnet..
If you have time to post on Huntingnet, you have time to be looking out for your business.. In my business we are taking, 600 million dollars out of your pocket this year.. I'm Canadian, I live in Canada, work in Canada and the States, and I'm stealing your work your lives and your money.. Alot Your Tax Dollars are going to this Company..
It should Piss you off.. It's all behind the scenes..
At the front it looks like you guys do all the work, behind, all you do is install..I don't care... It makes me stronger..This American Company may get recognized for a finished product..
But eventually they will go broke, and I will step in and take over.
Strong back, physical and mental forward movement, and a strong front, makes the best of the best..