HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - All PA hunters, urgent
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2011, 08:35 PM
Gunplummer
Typical Buck

Yes, fix only what needs fixing is childish. It is exactly what the 5-C crowd used to say. In the beginning their hunting place did not need fixing, but they soon "fixed" that. All of them were for Sunday hunting and insisted that all hunters should stick together on that point. They were divided on the crossbow vote. The bow hunters thought it was the end of the world, and the gun hunters were all for it. I thought it strange they all didn't want to stick together for the good of the sport. Every time the Game Commission passes a new law to make deer hunting easier for the lazy and casual hunters the deer herd takes a beating. Where I hunt, the herd is just starting to recover from the early muzzle loader season. Early in-line season? Oh boy! Easy way to kill a deer! The in-lines were flying off the shelves at Cabela's. Where I hunt it is not overrun with deer but if you hunt hard and get lucky you will see deer. The good thing is the low deer herds keeps most early loader hunters off the mountain. Yeah, we really need Sunday hunting up there.