HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - All PA hunters, urgent
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 06:14 AM
Gunplummer
Typical Buck

I worked with a couple guys with your mentality. They lived in 5-C and the first couple years of the unlimited doe tags they shot deer like it was an endless supply. About 3 years later they were asking around trying to get on other peoples property to hunt. It seems that the deer (that can not think) figured out that they should just stay on the neighbors property and only come back on to feed at night. The whole season. I told them not to quit hunting, just write to the Game Commission and threaten to quit and the Commission would probably vote to start a night season. It is a shame that the only people that have to really work to get a deer anymore are the poachers. Stapher1 -The deer are different where we hunt. I don't know what kind of country club you hunt but it tells me what a BS artist you are. There are no trail bikes, horses,firewood being cut or any other nonsense like that on State Land where I hunt. Bringing a 4 wheeler up there is an invitation to a tire slashing. It gets hunted the whole first week. We are fortunate, no one will give the Game Commission a right of way to get in the Game Lands to "improve" the land. In other words, rape the forest of good hardwoods and let scrap grow back.

Last edited by Gunplummer; 11-07-2011 at 06:27 AM. Reason: add