HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - All PA hunters, urgent
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2011, 01:46 PM
stapher1
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Big Bullets
I live in PA. The hunting pressure in eastern PA is tremendous as, there are relatively few places to hunt in reasonable proximity to where most hunters live (suburbia).

As to "Tuesday or Wednesday", fine!
So we should caterer to the minority of the people to who live in a up scale equivalent of a trailer park? No, thank you. I work with a guy that can go out only on wednesday's during archery because he has to pick up his daughter the rest of the week and if he's VERY lucky he can go out saturday, he's excited to hunt sunday if would pass.

As far as day of rest for the animals is the dumbest thing i've ever heard, in states that have bobcats, wolves, cougars, coyotes or bears do you think those animals don't hunt because it's sunday. I don't think they care what day it is, let's us not forget that these animal have been on this planet for 1000's of years and was hunted everyday of week. It's was only humans that come up with this rule. I think it drives it home when deer & deer hunting mags says it's dumb and i'll take there advise anyday of week and over any regular joes' opinion.