HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 2010 Northern Virginia Buck Photos
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2011, 09:51 PM
QuanticoKidd
Fork Horn

I understand totally I hunt a spot in 14A I like to hunt that area becuase it is open regularly and if you can hike deep and hunt where most hunters won't walk and I like that aspect. I use to hunt 7A/9D split all the time I killed my biggest buck in 7A on the creek but it looks like 7A and 9D are going to stay closed which stinks becuase there are some big bucks back there.

I just started hunting 13 about 2 years ago and I never use to see deer in that area but I was determined to get on deer as you no 13 is really thick and guys hunt it but not alot so I'm going to try it again this year I will get out and scout this year more and use my trail camera less being on foot is better I rather be in a tree about to shoot the big buck rather then looking at a picture of him. I like 11A and 12A but those are not open alot and 11A is a Monster area I find it hard to hunt those areas becuase there only open a few days.

I hunt Mainside PA's during the first week of Nov during the rut and it is normally I see alot of big bucks running around the gun areas just receive alot of hunting and people pressure I would like to try 6C this year where do you recommend as I told Grizzl most guys hunt the Cemetarty split and or Breckenridge Rd ?

Are you on a good deer do you think you might get him this year? I hope to see your picture on the wall