HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Mr. Whitetail
Thread: Mr. Whitetail
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2011, 01:30 PM
nchawkeye
Giant Nontypical

Dang, I'm 55 and remember reading about the Beniots in Field & Stream or Outdoor life back in the 70s...I haven't read those mags in over 25 years though simply because it got to where I realized the writers knew less than I did...

I watched Larry W miss 4 times while watching his show one day, that did it for me...I haven't missed 4 deer in the past 10 years, even with my bow or flintlock...If you are that bad you need to put it up...Plus, he isn't using a pistol, he is using a short rifle with a scope...Put a Ruger Blackhawk in .44 mag with no scope in his hands, then go kill deer with it and you have done something...

But you are quite correct, what these guys have is money behind them and that's why most shows are now 30 minute commercials...They are spokesmen for different products...

Ever heard any of these guys say you can kill deer with brogans, blue jeans, a flannel shirt and a beat up 30-30 and CoreLokts while sitting on a 5 gallon can??? Or you can skin it just fine with a 20 year old Old Timer???

Nope, cause they are corporate hoes...