HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - How many Mini Truck owners do we have?
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2011, 11:06 AM
Thunderchicken217
Fork Horn

Stonewall do you even have time to hunt with all the ranting and raving you do. If you'd look at the pic you'd see it is a 2003 model. Hmmm I dont believe old Barack was in office then was he? Not that any of that crap means anything to me. I like Chevrolet always have always will and no one especially someone like yourself will ever change my mind about that. You should be more concerned with your other problems in life because evidentally you have many and some serious anger issues to boot. Somehow it's not a shocker you drive a Toy truck oh I mean Toyota. If you make all your purchases and decisions in life based on politics well not only do I feel sorry for you but others around you who probably have to listen to your preaching more than they care to. Anyways good luck to you and I hope you work out all your anger issues you so obviously have about something else. Meanwhile us poor good old boy,Chevy driving and evidentally uninformed individuals will be out there hunting while your at home watching CNN complaining to someone else about the world because momma told you that you weren't aloud to hunt today.