HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Are they realy doing our sport justice???
Old 07-23-2011, 04:49 PM
mortalcare
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by SouthernStrut56
So first it's "I hunt over corn" which means a pile of corn and we all know that. Now, after I made you feel bad for cheating, all of a sudden it's a corn "field". I don't care if it is legal, it's not hunting and you all know it. But sadly some people grow up being taught that you can't kill a deer unless your corn pile is fresh. There's been talk of legalizing hunting over corn here in Alabama. If it happens I'll quit hunting deer because it would no longer be a challenge. I guess if taking the easy road is your thing then more power to you. I just hope you all don't consider those bucks trophies because it takes zero skill to kill over corn piles. It's like a child molester luring a fat kid in his van with a pack of oreo cookies, there's no way on earth they can resist it.
if you quit hunting there will be one less punk who thinks he knows what hes talking about out in the field.....you wont be missed

and trying to take a mature whitetail buck is always challenging