HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - peep sight with crosshairs in
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2011, 10:15 AM
m9a9g9i9c
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by halfbakedi420
i was polite and to the point....i still dont see the link on the op...i must be stoned if it is there, cause i looked twice.
now 3 times...still aint there..i must be smokin sum good chit...yeah..i am...
anyways, they look kinda cool, but im affraid they will be to bright in the peep to see at dusk and dawn, but looks like they might help with accuracy in perfect conditions. They make em look bigger in the picture, but i am imagining the sights inside my peep, and it appears as though there wont be alot of room left inside the peep to find a deer at 30 yards.
I shoot great but I have a problem with the difference in lighting, it gives me different shot images, low light or indoors outdoors. Even with a perfect anchor, at 40 yards I have groups that spread 4" whilst in good light conditions my arrows stick together at 40 yards.
So I might try these FOPeep sights, only thing is I think the hairs will be blurry and undefined, but for 17 dollars it's worth a try...

Just so you know, I live 4 miles of the Dutch border, the sh!t you can buy legally over here is that good it gets snoop dogg losing his marbles.....he had to do a show and had trouble finding the lyrics to his own raps.......

F