HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - M-O-N-T-A-N-A, here we come !!!!!
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2011, 06:33 AM
scottb3472
Spike

Originally Posted by Montana Mike
You sir, are a real piece of work. I spent several years in Montana and thank God, you are the exception rather than the rule. GROW UP PUNK
You aren't refering to me are you? I wasn't trying to come across as mean or indiffernet. I do honestly make an effort when i come across a non-resident hunter to be just as friendly as i can be, especially to those that aren't booked through an outfitter. My point was that they spend big$$ in small communities and because of it, some places that wouldn't normally have this person or that person working does because of the non-resident hunters. Just because a guy isn't an outfitter doesn't mean that they don't profit from the non-resident hunetrs.

Even the people that are charging a fee to hunt their land are getting money that they normally wouldn't have. I did not vote for the I161, i thought our prices were already high enough compared to some other western states, and i was smart enough to realize, that if you jack up the cost of the tags, you'll get fewer hunters.

And as far as me being a "punk" i beg to differ. It's been more then a decade or two scince I or anyone else has thought of me as a punk, If you weren't refering to me, then you can disregrad this entire post, but if you were talking to me, you should make an attempt to get to know someone and find out what they have done in their lives and where they've been before you start calling them names. Not my opinion, just common courtesy.

Last edited by scottb3472; 04-04-2011 at 06:37 AM.