HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Rifle hunting in Wyoming County update
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2011, 08:22 PM
DeerandbearhoG
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by bighorns35
deer and bear, im all for a balanced herd. do you really think wyoming county is balanced right now?not a clue but I dont see how shortening a season is gonna change anything, theres alot more factors to consider i see you have orange county as yours. you hunt wyoming county no Im happy in orange and rockland, were loaded w/ deer here, got rifles, and the same length seasons as you (I think)? do you realize the rifle passing has nothing to do with hunters,or hunters opurtunity?of course it does, more choices, more opportunity, its simple, why do you want the state to choose your weapon? You like using slug guns over rifles? Not me! all to do with the economy!!how so? and if it helps why not? also,do you hunt everyday you can during the season or do you fase out as it progresses? I deer and duck hunt everyday I can in the fall, I hunt pretty hard with all weapons and I kill alotta game, but im not sure why that matters, should I have more rights than a "weekend warrior" who just wants to get out in the woods a few Xs any maybe get a deer, any deer? He pays the same for his license dont he? Be honest you guys wanna keep this sport, a game for the elites and shut out the lesser players, cause you dont want competition ,youre shooting yourselves in the foot though, theres strength in #s
//////////////////////