HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Boughtg my first pistol the other day??????
Old 03-14-2011, 12:31 PM
standsleeper
Typical Buck

@ Bigtim. OK ,where do I start? "Not trying to call you a dumb @#$ or anything" but, the title of my post was "Bought my FRIST pistol the other day". I have only owned long guns prior to this pistol. That being said, I can cycle my semi 22 LR all day(the only other semi I own) without issue. Again, "not saying you are completely stupid or anything" but, why would I work for Walther and ask a question about the possible malfunction of one of their firearms? I am a working father with two jobs and limited time in the field. I have not shot gun yet for that reason. I do have little experience with pistols. That would be exlained by the "FIRST PISTOL" part of my title. Finally;"not saying you are mentally challenged or anything" but, how did you get that I might be an anti-gun guy from that question? I was simply trying to gaine knowledge rom people that have experience in that area. The James Bond thing was the only clever thing you said. For that; I will give a serious answer to a not so serious question. I chose the PK380 for many reasons. It felt good in my hand. It was easy to opperate. It is a decent(not great just decent) carry gun. I also chose it because the price was right. Lets eat grandma Or Lets eat, grandma. "Punctuation saves lives."

Last edited by standsleeper; 03-14-2011 at 02:02 PM.