HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Custom Personalized Friction Turkey Call, Your Picture and Text $30 Shipped
Old 03-14-2011, 11:01 AM
Hunter109
Spike

Smile Custom Personalized Friction Turkey Call, Your Picture and Text $30 Shipped

I am offering personalized custom hand made friction turkey calls that I make one at a time on a hand lathe for $30 SHIPPED to you. I will make your turkey call with your picture and text in the turkey call. You will have your choice of either Walnut, Cherry, Curly Maple, or Mahogany pots. Each call will have "Custom Made For NAME" on the back of the call and they will be signed and dated. You can add any other personalization on the back of the call that you want, I make the call for you, have fun with it. You will need to email me the digital picture you would like in the call and what text you would like on the photo. If you don't have a digital photo, you can mail me a picture and I will send the picture back when I ship the call. Not only are these unique calls, they sound fantastic. I powder blast all the call surfaces so you dont have to waste your time trying to condition the call. If you are going to use the call only as a display, I can use clear glass in the call, the picture will be a little clearer, the calls could be used but you would have to condition the glass. Each call will include a matched hand made striker. Each call has weatherproof finish hand applied inside and out so you will have many years of use with your call.

There are lots of turkey calls for sale out there, but look at the detail in these calls. I dont make the calls to make money, I think it is rediculous what it costs for a custom call and I want to provide people with the opportunity to get a beautiful hand crafted call at a cost everyone can afford. You will pay this much for a cheap store bought mass produced call.

My calls all have a 100% customer satisfaction or I will refund your money minus the shipping cost.

If you have any questions, email me at: [email protected] or call me at: 814-404-6164

Each call is handmade after I receive your information, so please allow me 3 days to make the call and put the finish on.

This is a great opportunity to capture that trophy or special moment in a keepsake. These calls make great presents.

After purchasing your call, I need you to email me with your picture, the text you want on the picture, walnut or mahogany, and what name you want on the back.

Shipping is free on a second call, for more than 2 calls I will email the shipping rate.

Please dont be afraid to ask any questions, I want you to be very happy with your call.
Attached Images  

Last edited by Hunter109; 03-14-2011 at 05:57 PM.