HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Help!!!!!
Thread: Help!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2011, 03:08 PM
quake
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by builder459
Have someone who would like to join this site, he has repeatedly went through the registration process, everything goes well until he gets to the section where you type in the code. the program will not accept it. he has tried multiple times. i must admit i have experienced this myself on other sites and it is downright frustrating.i personally have sent a e-mail about this situation to the powers to be here on huntingnet and got no response on how to assist this potential member. any help would be appreciated. Ray
Builder, i believe the same thing happened to me the first time i tried to register the other day. On the second attempt at entering(the i.d. code i think?) i noticed a caption and a link that basically said click here if the registration application does not upload- it was basically a second link to click on to enter the completed application if the first "click to enter" link would not take or accept the info. In my haste of trying to register my info and not being sure what i did wrong the first time i almost missed the link. i believe the link was above the blanks where you enter your info. Sorry if this is a little vague as i am not the most computer savvy person on this planet and that is a fact! Hope it helps somehow. Good luck -Q