HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 2011 Bass Tournament
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2011, 01:38 PM
Chuck7
Dominant Buck

Fellas, we all do it. This is a forum, not a 'make everyone feel good happy go lucky sympathy website'. If I don't think a fish is at the right weight, I will question it.
Not me Buck..it was a hard lesson to learn..and i do value the feelings of others ..even yours brother Buckhunter14..people are more important than winnning..I used to think just like you Buck..and it cost me alot of friendships..I'm finally learning at 56 to choose your battles..and a photo of a fish aint a battle worth fighting IMHO..now behave yourself younf man...

I think that last bass that Lance posted was a pig. Maybe a little over guess on the weight, but I can tell the picture did not do it justice. As for the other post about the Pike, I simply don't think it looks as big as stated. I'm not on here to agree with everyone and make best friends, but I do appreciate the relationships I've made and will continue to enjoy the forum as a forum.

and now for my MHO..I love them both for posting here..the joints been rather dry..It's good to get some fresh blood on here..and photos..can honestly make a fish look huge or small..I caught a 12 pound cat and the tackle shop took a picture...The pic the shop took made my fish look 3 pounds..LOL the pic my wife took made it look 15 pounds..I kept that one.,LOL