HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 2011 Bass Tournament
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2011, 10:16 PM
Chuck7
Dominant Buck

Buck..you and I are very much alike..I did the same exact thing yesterday with Lance 23.I hope he forgives me..I was wrong..

These people on here and their fellowship are worth more than the weight of their fish..I regret me challenging Lance 23...I had a very bad day in school yesterday..
My para screemed at me out of frustration. I calmly defused the situation...but then took it out on Lance..} -; because I was still angry.I was not in a place to even post..Next time that happens I'll know to stay off HNI...I FEEL HORRIBLE.

Buck..I deeply appriate your knowledge and wished you lived close by..shoot.I wish we all lived in the same county..That would be a blast..

Summary..just trying to keep friends are more important than being right. I royally blew it yesterday and hope that Lance will forgive me.

Sometimes pictures can be decieving...last year Matt and I went to my 'Secret Lake'..He caught a nice plump...short 4 pounder..when I looked at the picture later..he said dad please don't post it..it looks like a 2 1/2 pounder at best..He was correct...I usually take about 3 pics..maybe more..LOL

Huge lesson learned here..I hope we can all snap back quickly..I do promice to NEVER challenge the weight of a person's fish again..unless it's for money.LOL

Last edited by Chuck7; 01-28-2011 at 10:21 PM.