HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Advice from the "Pros"
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2011, 01:47 PM
Breechplug
Nontypical Buck

What really Defines a Expert? Now Im not bashing the Experts but to me there just out to sell or promote a Product and have a bunch of Manufactures who back them so they can Hunt all the Best Places that the Common guy will never be able to afford.
So we see these (Experts) Take the Biggest Bucks, Mulies, Elk, Bear, ect and believe that if we Buy their Products we'll be able to do the same as they do. But in the end the only one going to take more Big and Better Game are these supposed Experts, not us. We the Consumer of their good support their way of life and make it so much better for them so they can continue to Enjoy the Best Hunting out there that most of Us will never be able to afford.
Even if you have the Money to Book one of them Trophy Hunts do you think YOU, Jo Common Hunter are going to get a Booking during the Peak Rut, HaHa, nope the Experts will though. Them Experts are just sitting back Buying More Property to Hunt, that WE pay for so they can go on TV with there Fancy Show and Sell there Products and make Us envious as we look at the Animals they take. And deep down We the Consumer hopes that if we buy there Products we too can take the Animals they do, it does'nt happen. Sure we get Lucky once in awhileand take a Nice Animal but not as Many as they do because they go to all the Best Places in America to do it, or they already own them.
NO, Im not Jealous, but to me there Not Experts because they have more Money than I do or Hunt the Best Places. If WE could go to one of their Farms to Hunt we'd take them Big Animals too....to me them Experts are only worried about one thing, Our Money, simple as that.
To Me Most of us on here are Experts, so we dont need there Advice, I sure as heck dont. I get more and better advice on here and in my own experiences than any Expert could ever give me. Sorry Experts but most of you make me sick! How many of them Experts on T.V. are here on our Forum??? You got it, None.
There Not Experts, they just have More Money and the Best Places to Hunt so does that make them a Expert....
If I want Advice I'll ask the Common Guy who cares about the Common Guy, I'll ask My Questions on Here and get some of the Best Advice I'd ever find anywhere!
(BP)