View Single Post
Old 01-16-2011, 06:15 PM
getitstraight
Spike

Default 2 sides to every story

BWY..AKA Mike from michigan

First of all about 80% of what you posted is BS

If your going to talk bad lets tell the whole story ok

I had been incontact with you all along.I told you we just had 50-75 mph winds/snow storm in which you countered on the way to this hunt if i'm not mistaken.At below O temps you all wanted to hunts blinds correct???..So for the 3rd time in 3 weeks i reset the blinds only to have them blown away by severe storms wich i did tell you(CORRECT)

I also told you on your drive to MN/Iowa i was probly going to wait for the last minute to reset everything(2 reasons why)I said the deer patterns will change over this storm big time and i'm not going to lose another$2,000.00 in blinds.

Now as a guide i know every inch of my property unlike you as a hunter just comming on this property for the 1st time.I told you there were 2 small tracks of land along this stretch we cannot hunt a 40 acre and 80 acre this is where these guys were to be hunting.(other hunters)No they did not have permission to be on the land you were hunting the land owner was gone like i said and i have no rights to kick people off without proper papper work in hand.(which i normaly do have)but under pressure from all the storms pooring in on us around the state all my time was taken away from things we normaly have time for.Working 20 hour days the way it is then trying to hook up with a busy farmer heading outa state for the winter was next to impossible

Now heres actualy how your time went here and things you told me prior to the hunt

You arrived here a half a day early but thats ok you knew i would be busy since we talked on the phone during one of the largest blizzards we have encountered for 15 years

I asked you on the phone when you arrived do you want to go check out the property on your own or meet me down in this area later in the morning as i'm DOING my job.Searching for trophy bucks for you on different farms since we just had 50-75 mph winds (which we dont get every day) most deer are going to be in places no one has seen them before (sure that sounds great you stated)I called you several times during that morning and you guys were more then happy of all the deer you were seeing all around where you were going hunting

I start setting up blinds where i have a very good idea where most of the big bucks should be during a storm.Now across the road i have 6 blinds in place for normal weather and after a couple days the deer will return to those blinds which i told you.The blinds i just set out were for the deer that got pushed into to the thickest cover we have to offer.Since you have fork horns and spikes where you're located at you would'nt understand how are 180"-200" bucks survive to be 5 1/2 and older

It is against the law for us to contact 1 another as hunters about deer movement as i told you prior to the hunt.No cell phone use to talk about deer movement.If you want to come out thats fine or if you shot 1 come get me thats fine.NOT fine to say hey i'm seeing 40 deer here and jo my buddy wants to set up by this tree over here go get him i'll call him and tell him where all the deer are

Speaking of deer Mike..You stated any buck 140 class or larger was a dead deer..If i'm not mistaken you passed up one that size right after the larger deer you seen an hour prior to that..HMMM how big was that buck Mike??? Think you stated he was all of 180" plus then you have the balls to call me complaining about the blinds were in the wrong place when i told you these were temp blinds because all these deer will be back to normal in a day or 2.

To come find out you were texting your hunting party about all the deer you were encountering.Well i cant hold back mother nature and i sure cant tell you what a 180" buck will be doing during/after a 50-75 mph wind with sleet/hail/rain and then several inches of snow with temps falling 50 degrees in 3 hours.I have every text message you 4 so called trophy hunters sent me also the ones i sent you right along with e-mails i keep them all

I told you it's only a matter of time when these deer make there way back to what they always do in a 5 day period you will all get what you came for but you could not keep your lips together with out complaing about something even after you seen the 2nd largest buck in the wild you ever encountered

Please dont waste any other outfitters time

always 2 sides to a story and i'll text any one who wants to read all the (in ? texting you guys were doing during leagal hunting hours)

Also Mike i told you guys you have until noon to hunt on your 2 1/2 day hunt that was for the 50% deposit you sent me i said keep the rest of the 50% you owe me and go home and eat some cheese i'm busy for the next 2 1/2 days on hunters who actualy want to hunt not have a 180" buck tied to a tree so i can go drink some more beer

You guys are not hunters and i suggest that you stick with your so called guiding in Michigan pheasant hunting/fork horn deer hunting and get yelled at by hunters there like you stated to me how dumb a lot of hunters can be when dealing with the public.Then you come here and do what others do to you in Michigan

GO FIGURE

I gave you how many refferences not all the hunters shot bucks but had a hunt of a life time and most return.Guys like yourself are not hunters you want every thing handed to you on a silver platter