HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Back Home In Texas looking for help.....
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 11:45 AM
olsplittoe
Spike

Question Back Home In Texas looking for help.....

I've been gone from TX for 11 years, I've been in the foothillls of the Great Smoly Mountains, what a wonderful place in itself. I was able to take several nice bucks while hunting there, and countless does. But my heart for hunting was born in TX and is looking forward to finding a great place to hunt. I've been a bow hunter for 17 years, and modern weapons for over 40 years.
I'm looking to get on a lease with year round acces, and with a good group of ethical and selective hunters, I do like to hunt with all weapons bow, black powder, pistol, rifle. Also I like to quial, dove, hog, and white tail hunt. I would like to be in a group of 6 to 10 dedicated hunts looking for the end result of harvesting mature bucks. I live in the Dallas area and would like to hunt more south and west of Dallas, say a couple hours drive. If you have a group or lease or even know of such looking for another hunter please feel free to refer or respond to this posting. This would be for the up coming 2011-12 seasons.

Thanks,
Olsplittoe (Lee)