HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - trading a gun for reloading equipment
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 02:19 PM
TreednNC
Typical Buck

Default trading a gun for reloading equipment

Don't reload, don't claim to know anything about reloading, but would like to maybe try to trade a gun for some entry level, if there is such, reloading equipment. I don't get much time at a range, not really one close by, but I would like to start reloading for my 7mag, and maybe 44 mag, and maybe some others eventually, and also like to get a 223 next year if Uncle Samobama gives me anything back next year at tax time. My wife and I slate off $500 a piece for "Christmas" to buy something for ourselves, and I've already got this years slated to go with some gift cards to purchase some new glass for the 7 mag.

I would like to reload obviously for accuracy and consistency, but also to have a decent supply of ammo with the way prices and availability are getting.

ANYWAY>>>

I have an old Enfield 303 British. I THINK....not sure, have to look, THINK it's a number 2 mark 4 or maybe the other way around. Sporterized, in typical shape of a gun that old....is it worth trying to post up in a classifieds somewhere for trade?