HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Need a new dishwasher, any recommendations?
Old 01-06-2011, 12:06 PM
ButchA
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by badshotbob
After seven miserable years with a $1,200 Kitchen Aid, it finally puked for the last time. I've put money in it more than once, it leaked causing $10,000 worth of damage, and it only cleaned the dishes good for about two years. Quiet though, I'll give it that.

So on to the next one. Looking at Maytag at the moment.

Any recommendations?

Thanks,
bsb
There you go... Get a Maytag. That's what my wife and I bought after our ancient Sears/Kenmore model bit the dust and leaked. (BTW... ours leaked through the linoleum, onto the first layer of flooring - but luckily, it never leaked all the way through to the main support beams or whatnot under the kitchen. We ripped up the linoleum, then my bro-in-law and I pieced together a section of flooring, about 6' by 4' and used flooring putty to get it flush, even, and square. Then my wife and daughters redid the kitchen floor with place 'n stick floor tiles. Saved a TON of money...)

Anyway, our dishwasher is the new model Maytag Quiet Series 200. It is an excellent dishwasher, very quiet, and rugged.

Last edited by ButchA; 04-25-2022 at 04:42 PM.