HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Nocturnal White-tails... Bringing them out after sunrise!
Old 12-27-2010, 12:27 PM
Buckmeister82
Spike

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by nchawkeye
Sounds like there is plenty of pressure...YOU...

Next year, don't use all that stuff, just hunt...He has you patterned...
This buck got BIG for a reason... He's smart, and old! I'm in this location maybe once a week... Either a morning hunt or an evening hunt... 9/10 times its evening because the camera doesn't lie... That's when the deer are present. Sun is always down and it's too dark for a shot!

As for using supplements....These deer were nocturnal from the start. Before I used anything to try and make them go from night to day. I used the camera as my guide, and it showed me that these deer are truly nocturnal. The reason the past few weeks I tried different supplements was to develop their pattern and see what I'm dealing with, and what potential some of these bucks have or may have.

Do they have me patterned...? I don’t believe so! It’s just finding a new route to the stand without disturbing the bedding area...

I know for a fact that the deer just aren't there in this location from 7:00am thru 5:15pm (Now this is where it’s visible within camera range), but they do show up just before dark or dark.

I barely travel there in the a.m. anymore because I would spook them out of the area. This is documented with the help of trail camera's and personal experience with these deer. I guess I might just use a scent machine and program that for daylight hours and see what happens...

I do appreciate your input!