HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Wicked Ridge Crossbows
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2010, 03:18 PM
blackoak
Spike

Originally Posted by coca_colaguy23
Anyone have a Wicked Ridge Invader ? I almost bought a Barnett quad400 but after reading about all the problems I changed my mind. Anyone have some info on the budget 10 points?
You can take this for what it's worth. I'm new to cross bows. I purchased a WR Invader after doing much research. I didn't once read anything bad about this x bow. The parent company Ten Point I was told by many, customer service was second to none. I was impressed with my Invader. After putting it together(which was very easy) I quickly was zeroed in. The scope that came with it works great. I do where glasses and have problems seeing multiple dots, but that's me and not the scope. I'm thinking about putting on a regular 4 power cross hair type scope on it. I'm using Gold tip Laser II 20" arrows with 125Gr Muzzy broad heads and I am very confident out to 40 yards with this weapon. Like I said I'm new to this sport, but I would and will recommend this X bow to anyone. I'm very pleased with mine. Oh yeah, I almost forgot the Accu draw string ****er that comes with this is outstanding.