HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Benelli SBE II vs. Beretta Xtrema
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2010, 01:35 PM
SwampCollie
Nontypical Buck

I've shot just about everything made today in the high end semi-auto catagory save the browning Maxus and I just ordered one for my fiancee for a christmas gift (fit her the best and if she doesn't want it I'll take it!) Course what girl is going to snub her nose at a $900 gift... certainly not mine!

I digress.... you are really not going to lose here... the only issue I have with the vinci is the location of the safety.... not only is it in front of the trigger.... its WAY in front of the trigger and I can't hardly reach it with my short cajun fingers. If you like the way the vinci handles... pick up an M2.... for some odd reason they swing as similar as any two out there. I shoot a black 2 as good as I do an M2.... but I don't like it quite as much for some reason... perhaps its because it doesn't quite point as naturally for me.

All this said.... I do most of my duck killing with an 870 wingmaster mag thats older than I am.... something to be said about shooting the same gun for nearly two decades of waterfowl hunting.

Best

Andy