HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Its Addicting
Thread: Its Addicting
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2010, 06:51 PM
gman57
Fork Horn

Default Its Addicting

Funny for fourty yrs I never even thought about black powder shooting then I dont know 2 yrs ago I saw a sale that I thought was to good to pass up . I bought my first ML it was a Traditions Pursuit all camoed with a 3-9 scope on it when I shouldered it it just felt so different then a centerfire rifle .I thought that it would do as I thought I would only hunt 3 wks in January. I got my first ML doe and dont know what happened I didnt need it but bought an Accura and thought what am I gonna do with 2 MLs. I read on here and other forums how these smoke poles kinda grow on you and you want more.Now both my MLs will shoot a 1-2" grp at 100 yds and I really love shooting the Accura but all the posts about Knight rifles finally got me and Im now waiting for my (new to me) DISC Elite to get here . I havent got it yet nor shouldered one yet but already ordered a Lehigh conversion kit for it,cant wait. Going back upstate Thur with the Accura see what happens. Last week I let a small 5 ptr. go (with centerfire) that I let go twice in bow season, Im gettin soft as I get older.