HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - HELP fast Big buck by stand
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2010, 06:53 PM
syrupking
Spike

Default HELP fast Big buck by stand

i need yalls help fast..ok, my food plot looks like this, there is tall dogfunnles bout 8 ft high to the left and right and there is a road imbetween the 2 spots then it goes down into a creek and right uphill is my food plot.. my problem is a. both times i went hunting in the afternoon there has been deer in the patch..it gets dark bout 6:20 so normally i go bout 4:30..the first time i heard a deer get up to the right in the funnles and there was a doe and fawn going from the creek to the plot...she started blowin and warning other deer..she left and i went to get to my stand and scared a deer from there...so next time i go bout an hour earlier bout 3:30 so i go and i scare up a deer in the dogfunnles again so i go up to the plot and i dont see but hear bout 5 deer run from the plot and one started blowin nd whatnot warning...they have everything they need in that 1.5-2 acres...thick cover for bucks...plenty food...and water...would going just and hour earlier work or go there in the morning...what do you think the deer are doing and what is the best solution? thanks