HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - I Hate Hunting!!!
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2010, 11:11 AM
bristowboy_20
Typical Buck

Wow thats sad. Good thing you got a plate number! The guys who hunt on the neighboring property to us are difficult sometimes. A couple years ago they posted trespassing signs all over the place on the property line. We have never bothered them at all. One day we were walking and found a fresh fourwheeler trail coming from their property. They had cut the fence to get through and there were several deer laying around with no heads. they just shot the deer and cut their heads off! The man who owns the land we hunt on doesnt allow ATV's on his property, so we fixed the fence. 2 days later the fence was down again. More dead deer. We got fed up with it and took some boards and drove nails through them and hid them right on the fence line so those @#!#!$$@ would puncture their tires. That FIXED the problem. But before that happened, they had come down and stolen multiple stands from me and my friends. They also have moved the property line and gained about 30 yards that doesnt belong to them. Me and my nephew were walking to our stands on opening morning last year and one of the guys was hunting right on the line. He says "You do know youre on private property dont you?" So I made it clear that the property line is right there where he was. And we were walking our normal trail that weve been walking for 10+ years.

They give us problems and post POSTED signs all over the place, yet theyre the ones who are poaching and stealing stands. I know they stole the stands because of them bragging to people they know. I wont put up with any bull from those guys.

I was hunting one day and Had just got done blowing on my call WELL on our side of the line and all of a sudden about 50 yards away one of the guys comes walking and sees me and proceeds to fire his shotgun 5 times into the air and turns around and walks away.

yeah.