HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - bowtech destroyer 350 vs monster xlr8
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2010, 05:55 AM
crenshaw
Typical Buck

Yeah its similiar....but not the same.

Id say your mathews is smoother.. I shoot a Monster 6 or standard, love it! I thought about switching to the Destroyer, but i wasnt a fan at the hand shock and just didnt fit me, not to say it wouldnt fit you. The 350 is gonna be more like the Monster line, however it is lighter. Mathews tend to weigh more.

Id also shoot the new Mathews Z series, they have a new faster one in there that might give you what you want, with a smaller lighter bow feel. Also, look at the Hoyts and PSE's if you want the two cam power bow. I hate to say it but i really dont think your gonna find that much of difference to want to drop the money on a new bow, unless you decide to switch the style bow your shooting completely. Those speed bows are gonna weigh more. If you looking for a fast light and small bow, id start looking at single cams and some other hybrid cam bows, you will lose speed, but you might be more happy in the end. Also, look into what you put on the bow, you can cut weight there too.