HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Crooked game wardens bewhere!!!!
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2010, 06:34 PM
jgv
Spike

Well I haven’t been here in over 3 months because I haven’t given it much thought. I put this post up for 2 reasons 1 as a warning to others & 2 to get some advice. The 2 guys I hunted with took it to there local politicians. And never paid a fine. They don’t plan on going to Canada any time soon. As far as never hearing about anyone else having a problem. I have spoken to several guys who had similar problems and read threads on other hunting forums with one guy who had the same problem in the same area but on an atv. He was coming out of the woods up by the dam guns on the rack unloaded and open chamber. 2 wardens were coming in the trail stopped them and gave them tickets for loaded weapons. Same MO 2 young guys. Told them if they wanted to protest come to court. Hey you can believe what you want but as you head up there this season you've been warned. Everything I’ve stated is true. I personally have nothing to gain or lose by this so why would I make it up. I was the driver and didn’t receive any ticket. The one thing I left out is the gentleman in the back seat was 74 years old. And they broke his balls the most??? guess they tought it was funny.
This is my last post good luck to all