HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team #10 Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2010, 07:10 PM
whitetaildreamer
Nontypical Buck

Congrats also on your son's first deer D150. Just a question for you southern boys???? What's the weather been like for you down in the states? It's just been crazy up here in Manitoba. It's Nov. and we don't have any snow. Last year it snowed for the first time on Sept.12th (not that I'm looking to start shovelling). Our nights have been going down to about 20-25F but the days been going up past 50F. Next week is the first week of our rifle season and we have 3 days of rain predicted. Last year we had the 3rd coldest winter on record and this spring to fall we've had record rain falls. I mean the swamps are full, roads into the bush are washed out. Today I blew out a U joint on my 86 k5 blazer and I'm sure torquing out in the bush assisted in my difficulties today. Heading out to my stands Sat. for the last 2 days of the ML season but if we get any more rain I'm not sure if I'll even be able into the area I hunt. Wish I had an Argo. Hope you all hunt safe and I'm able to post a pic by Sunday evening.