HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - TEAM 19- Brotherhood of the Bow
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2010, 09:06 AM
okeechobeefishing
Fork Horn

Hey fellows haven't been bow hunting since my uneventful trip to Alabama. Just got back from Wyoming this week tough. Went out there on a mule deer, antolope gun hunt with one of my buddies. Filled out both tags. Got my Antolope on this first day. Oh yeah Wheatley I noticed that you are from Wright,Wy. We hunted the goats just out of town there. Trying to add some pics.

And here is another. This was my first trip out west to do any hunting. What a great time.

Next photo's are of my Mule deer. we hunted 3 days and finally located this one. There were actually 2 there I liked this one the best. The other was a little wider but this one had bigger forks and is quite a bit taller. For my first hunt I am very excited and happy with both these animals.

Here is another photo of him. I will be getting both animals mounted. Hartman taxidermy will be doing the work he is in Sheridan,WY. I guess i should get them back around Jan. of 2012. I wish it could be sooner.. By the way any one that trurly loves deer hunting or just being outdoors would absolutey love Wyoming. Wheatley i am truly envious of you and where you live. everyone have a great season. My next trip will be a 4 day trip to indiana. It will be gun season but I will carry my bow trying to score one for the team. Jerry