HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Opinions needed!
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2010, 05:55 PM
MOhunter46
Nontypical Buck

Default Opinions needed!

Went out tonight and seen a nice buck at about 85 yards. He didnt act like he wanted to come in so i threw the book at him as for calling goes and nothing worked. Finally he started walking back into the brush. When he barley got back into the brush i decided to slowly reach down, get my rattlin antlers and tickle them a little bit and maybe he might want to come invesgate. He must have seen he and he just turned and just trotted off with his tail in the air. I dont think he was spooked to bad he just wasent sure what he saw. So heres the deal, tomorrow will be the last evening i can hunt till next weekend, and by then i figure the bucks will be out of there core area chasing does, and this spot is this deers core area. So i was thinking that tomorrow at around noon or so, i would go down there and move my stand close to where he came out and hunt there tomorrow. Do you think this would be a good idea or should i just abandon the area and move on? Thanks for reading and any help would be greatly appricated!