HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Team 14 Official Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2010, 06:13 AM
Doubled 150
Typical Buck

No luck yesterday evening with any of the bucks I'm after. Saw a single doe....that's it.

Here's the pics I mentioned. It's two of the of the bucks I'm after. I call the typical 9 point on the right "Hoss". The one on the left we call "Kickback" because he has a 5" kicker off the base of his left mainbeam that goes back over his neck. I've never seen these two together before until now. They are in a little food plot and my stand is about 6 yards from where they are.

Here's Kickback coming across the same food plot in the morning. My food plots are looking terrible. Monday was the first rain we've gotten in over 6 weeks. Hopefully they will still come out a little more with the 1/2" rain we got.

Our land borders I-55. A hunting buddy of mine lives on 140 acres directly on the other side of the interstate from our farm. He was out last and said he saw a big nontypical that he's never seen before. He said the mainbeams went straight up, were heavy with junk every where. He also caught this one on his cam. We call him Mr. Clean because he is a clean 8 point. So, we've got 4 pretty good bucks right around the area. Hopefully I'll get a crack at one of them.