HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - what weirdest thing that has happen to you while hunting?
Old 10-18-2010, 06:14 AM
stabnslab_WI
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by pearsontx4
i have this stand that over looks a creek bed and theres a house that is about 400 yards from there and this husband and wife have mental health problems and have been in the hospital a lot and they just do weird things like they will go out and beat on there metal builds with a bat for no reason but one morning i went to go get in this stand probably about an hour before light and i climbed up in this stand and i was getting my stuff put up and my bow hung as soon as i got everything put up i herd something walking around in front of me so i turned off my light and sat back to wait for daylight but i started looking and i could see something white and it was a person with a black suite on and glow in the dark gloves and glow in the dark mask on with a snow white dog no light or anything and remember this in the middle of a creek bed pitch black out and this person walked straight to me and stopped about 10 yards away and just sat there and stared at me never saying a word and i said if you come any closer or do anything i will shoot you they never said anything or even moved then after about 20 or 25 min the person and the dog walked past me and headed back towards the house

so what has happened to you guys?
Im calling B.S on this one. First of all, to find somebody that quick in the woods on their part is pretty good. You should send those people across sea's with their dog to find Bin Laden if they can find you that quick in the dark. But hey its your story I guess but Im calling B.S.